Digitization: Consumerization of content driven by mobile and internet revolution has taken the consumption levels to a new high. The modern audience now wants content to be available anytime, anywhere and on any device and therefore, historic content has become more valuable than ever. Media organizations have thousands of hours of content lying and deteriorating in their tape libraries unattended.
MediaGuru offers end-to-end services to digitize your analogue content using cutting-edge technology, proven processes and trained professionals. Our customer-centric approach and flexible engagement models – on-site, off-site and managed services allow us to deliver quality solutions in a highly secured environment.
Our digitization services portfolio include:
- Initial Assessment and Analysis
- Ingest and Content Migration
- Metadata Creation
- Restoration and Preservation
- Archival and Storage
Our audio-visual Digitization services are offered for various formats such as:
- For Film & Video: 16 & 35 mm films, 2”, 1” C, 1” B, U-Matic HB & LB, DigiBeta, Beta SP, DVCam, DVCPro, D3, D5, D9, HDCam, VHS, etc.
- For audio: All types of carriers, analog and digital: 1/4’’ tapes, 33 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm, audio cassette, DAT, VHS audio, etc.
- For images: TIFF, PNG, JPEG, etc.